Raja Futsal 2019 Prizes
- 1st Place: RM 100,000 + Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
- 2nd Place: RM 20,000 + Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
- Joint 3rd Place: RM 2,500 + Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
- 1st Place: RM 1,000 + (bonus) RM2000 + Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
- 2nd Place: RM 400 + (bonus) RM600 + Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
- 3rd Place: RM 200 + (bonus) RM300 + Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
Women’s Tournament Prizes
- 1st Place: RM 1,000 + Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
- 2nd Place: Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
- Joint 3rd Place: Medals + Sponsor Merchandise
All players are required to bring their original MyKad and register with the organizers on the day of the tournament. All players must be present at the tournament location by 8am.
In the initial group stage, there are 3 teams per group. Teams in each group will play each other once. Top 2 winners from each group will advance to the next stage which will be on a knockout basis.
Each match length is 10 minutes.
Group Stage Tie-breaker
If teams have the same points and same goal difference, the team which scored the higher number of goals will finish higher. If it is still tied, the winner will be determined by a penalty shootout.
Elimination Round Tie-Breaker
If teams are tied at the end of the game, winner will be determined by a penalty shootout.
The goalkeeper is not allowed to handle the ball if a pass is made by their teammate without the opponents touching the ball.
Players must wear decent clothing (does not have religious, abusive language, pornographic images, etc.). Socks and knee pads (shin pads) are encouraged to be worn by each player. Headwear that is not religion or health-related are not allowed during play. Players are required to wear non-marking shoes in the court.
The Organizer reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to disqualify any team or player found or suspected to commit fraudulent activity and may take legal action against such team or player.